Parsons appoints VP, MENA+ talent management
Daniel L. “Dan” Garbutt has assumed the position of vice president, MENA+ Talent Management at Parson. In his new role, Garbutt will be responsible for leading Parsons’ human capital initiatives and programs in the MENA+ region, which includes the Middle East, North Africa, and the northern Mediterranean Sea border countries.
Throughout Garbutt’s 15 years with Parsons, he has served in various talent management roles, including a previous assignment in the Middle East from 2006 to 2009.
Garbutt holds a bachelor’s degree in business management from Texas A&M University. He will be based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Parsons has been working in the MENA+ region for more than 60 years and has offices in the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Rome, Istanbul, and Athens. Parsons’ portfolio of ongoing projects in the MENA+ region includes major highways, bridges, rail and transit, airports, ports, water infrastructure, plus hospitals, public schools, universities, mosques, and other public buildings.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars317 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)270 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees267 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry200 Views