Parsons appoints VP, MENA+ talent management
Daniel L. “Dan” Garbutt has assumed the position of vice president, MENA+ Talent Management at Parson. In his new role, Garbutt will be responsible for leading Parsons’ human capital initiatives and programs in the MENA+ region, which includes the Middle East, North Africa, and the northern Mediterranean Sea border countries.
Throughout Garbutt’s 15 years with Parsons, he has served in various talent management roles, including a previous assignment in the Middle East from 2006 to 2009.
Garbutt holds a bachelor’s degree in business management from Texas A&M University. He will be based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Parsons has been working in the MENA+ region for more than 60 years and has offices in the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Rome, Istanbul, and Athens. Parsons’ portfolio of ongoing projects in the MENA+ region includes major highways, bridges, rail and transit, airports, ports, water infrastructure, plus hospitals, public schools, universities, mosques, and other public buildings.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views