Parsons appoints VP, MENA+ talent management
Daniel L. “Dan” Garbutt has assumed the position of vice president, MENA+ Talent Management at Parson. In his new role, Garbutt will be responsible for leading Parsons’ human capital initiatives and programs in the MENA+ region, which includes the Middle East, North Africa, and the northern Mediterranean Sea border countries.
Throughout Garbutt’s 15 years with Parsons, he has served in various talent management roles, including a previous assignment in the Middle East from 2006 to 2009.
Garbutt holds a bachelor’s degree in business management from Texas A&M University. He will be based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Parsons has been working in the MENA+ region for more than 60 years and has offices in the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Rome, Istanbul, and Athens. Parsons’ portfolio of ongoing projects in the MENA+ region includes major highways, bridges, rail and transit, airports, ports, water infrastructure, plus hospitals, public schools, universities, mosques, and other public buildings.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry315 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views