Parsons appoints VP, MENA+ talent management
Daniel L. “Dan” Garbutt has assumed the position of vice president, MENA+ Talent Management at Parson. In his new role, Garbutt will be responsible for leading Parsons’ human capital initiatives and programs in the MENA+ region, which includes the Middle East, North Africa, and the northern Mediterranean Sea border countries.
Throughout Garbutt’s 15 years with Parsons, he has served in various talent management roles, including a previous assignment in the Middle East from 2006 to 2009.
Garbutt holds a bachelor’s degree in business management from Texas A&M University. He will be based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Parsons has been working in the MENA+ region for more than 60 years and has offices in the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Rome, Istanbul, and Athens. Parsons’ portfolio of ongoing projects in the MENA+ region includes major highways, bridges, rail and transit, airports, ports, water infrastructure, plus hospitals, public schools, universities, mosques, and other public buildings.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program585 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas360 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents279 Views