Parsons appoints VP, MENA+ talent management
Daniel L. “Dan” Garbutt has assumed the position of vice president, MENA+ Talent Management at Parson. In his new role, Garbutt will be responsible for leading Parsons’ human capital initiatives and programs in the MENA+ region, which includes the Middle East, North Africa, and the northern Mediterranean Sea border countries.
Throughout Garbutt’s 15 years with Parsons, he has served in various talent management roles, including a previous assignment in the Middle East from 2006 to 2009.
Garbutt holds a bachelor’s degree in business management from Texas A&M University. He will be based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Parsons has been working in the MENA+ region for more than 60 years and has offices in the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Rome, Istanbul, and Athens. Parsons’ portfolio of ongoing projects in the MENA+ region includes major highways, bridges, rail and transit, airports, ports, water infrastructure, plus hospitals, public schools, universities, mosques, and other public buildings.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views