Parsons Brinckerhoff appointed program manager for Qatar infrastructure improvements
Parsons Brinckerhoff has been appointed the program management consultant to Ashghal, the public works authority of Qatar, for a QAR 30 billion (U.S. $8 billion) program focusing on the construction and upgrade of local road and drainage projects throughout the country over a five-year period. The award was announced by Minister of Municipality and Urban Planning Sheikh Abdulrahman Bin Khalifa Al-Thani.
Parsons Brinckerhoff will have overall responsibility for management and coordination of all interfaces with Ashghal and its stakeholders, the management and coordination of the Ashghal supply chain, and the development of a logistic and supply strategy with Ashghal and the various construction contractors appointed to deliver the physical infrastructure. Parsons Brinckerhoff will also oversee general engineering consultants for each of five geographic zones comprising Qatar.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1809 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1147 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection600 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up408 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole321 Views