Parsons Brinckerhoff hires Kenneth Mitchell
Kenneth Mitchell has been named program manager of information security at Parsons Brinckerhoff, a global infrastructure strategic consulting, engineering and program/construction management organization.
In this position, Mitchell will manage the firm’s global information security initiatives, projects and programs in the areas of policy compliance, security architecture, standards, and controls.
Mitchell has experience in Information Technology (IT) and as an IT security leader.
Prior to joining Parsons Brinckerhoff, he served as Security and Compliance Manager for Kraft’s outsourced security program at EDS, responsible for leading all security and compliance activities and projects in U.S. data centers and for worldwide compliance support.
Previously, he held management positions at Altria/Kraft, Citi Group and IBM.
Mitchell received a master of science degree in administration, finance and international business from Western Connecticut State University.
His professional affiliations include the Information Systems Audit and Control Association, Information System Security Association, and the International Information Systems Security Consortium.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151013 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1007 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production684 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone391 Views