Parsons Brinckerhoff hires Kenneth Mitchell
Kenneth Mitchell has been named program manager of information security at Parsons Brinckerhoff, a global infrastructure strategic consulting, engineering and program/construction management organization.
In this position, Mitchell will manage the firm’s global information security initiatives, projects and programs in the areas of policy compliance, security architecture, standards, and controls.
Mitchell has experience in Information Technology (IT) and as an IT security leader.
Prior to joining Parsons Brinckerhoff, he served as Security and Compliance Manager for Kraft’s outsourced security program at EDS, responsible for leading all security and compliance activities and projects in U.S. data centers and for worldwide compliance support.
Previously, he held management positions at Altria/Kraft, Citi Group and IBM.
Mitchell received a master of science degree in administration, finance and international business from Western Connecticut State University.
His professional affiliations include the Information Systems Audit and Control Association, Information System Security Association, and the International Information Systems Security Consortium.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views