Parsons Brinckerhoff hires planning director for the California High-Speed Rail project
Gregg Albright has been named a senior planning manager in the Sacramento, Calif., office of Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB), a global infrastructure strategic consulting, engineering and program/construction management organization.
In his new position, Albright will serve as PB’s planning director for the California High-Speed Rail project, responsible for overseeing efforts to build broad community, agency and investor support for the program to build a high-speed rail network connecting northern and southern California.
Prior to joining PB, Albright served as the deputy secretary for environmental policy with California’s Business, Transportation and Housing Agency and the deputy director of planning and modal programs for the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans).
Albright received a B.S. degree in landscape architecture from California Polytechnic State University. His professional service has included appointments to the California Coastal Commission; Delta Protection Commission; Governor’s Climate Action Team; California’s Strategic Growth Council; and the board of directors for Urban Land Use and Transportation Center, Institute of Transportation Studies at the University of California, Davis.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry645 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter426 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)235 Views