Parsons Brinckerhoff hires planning director for the California High-Speed Rail project
Gregg Albright has been named a senior planning manager in the Sacramento, Calif., office of Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB), a global infrastructure strategic consulting, engineering and program/construction management organization.
In his new position, Albright will serve as PB’s planning director for the California High-Speed Rail project, responsible for overseeing efforts to build broad community, agency and investor support for the program to build a high-speed rail network connecting northern and southern California.
Prior to joining PB, Albright served as the deputy secretary for environmental policy with California’s Business, Transportation and Housing Agency and the deputy director of planning and modal programs for the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans).
Albright received a B.S. degree in landscape architecture from California Polytechnic State University. His professional service has included appointments to the California Coastal Commission; Delta Protection Commission; Governor’s Climate Action Team; California’s Strategic Growth Council; and the board of directors for Urban Land Use and Transportation Center, Institute of Transportation Studies at the University of California, Davis.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Holcim Lafarge merger…on again190 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car189 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole139 Views
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February139 Views