Parsons Brinckerhoff hires planning director for the California High-Speed Rail project
Gregg Albright has been named a senior planning manager in the Sacramento, Calif., office of Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB), a global infrastructure strategic consulting, engineering and program/construction management organization.
In his new position, Albright will serve as PB’s planning director for the California High-Speed Rail project, responsible for overseeing efforts to build broad community, agency and investor support for the program to build a high-speed rail network connecting northern and southern California.
Prior to joining PB, Albright served as the deputy secretary for environmental policy with California’s Business, Transportation and Housing Agency and the deputy director of planning and modal programs for the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans).
Albright received a B.S. degree in landscape architecture from California Polytechnic State University. His professional service has included appointments to the California Coastal Commission; Delta Protection Commission; Governor’s Climate Action Team; California’s Strategic Growth Council; and the board of directors for Urban Land Use and Transportation Center, Institute of Transportation Studies at the University of California, Davis.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs723 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs201 Views