Parsons Brinckerhoff hires planning director for the California High-Speed Rail project
Gregg Albright has been named a senior planning manager in the Sacramento, Calif., office of Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB), a global infrastructure strategic consulting, engineering and program/construction management organization.
In his new position, Albright will serve as PB’s planning director for the California High-Speed Rail project, responsible for overseeing efforts to build broad community, agency and investor support for the program to build a high-speed rail network connecting northern and southern California.
Prior to joining PB, Albright served as the deputy secretary for environmental policy with California’s Business, Transportation and Housing Agency and the deputy director of planning and modal programs for the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans).
Albright received a B.S. degree in landscape architecture from California Polytechnic State University. His professional service has included appointments to the California Coastal Commission; Delta Protection Commission; Governor’s Climate Action Team; California’s Strategic Growth Council; and the board of directors for Urban Land Use and Transportation Center, Institute of Transportation Studies at the University of California, Davis.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person629 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger381 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)338 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger232 Views