Parsons Brinckerhoff names Orlando office area manager
George Walton has been named area manager of the Orlando office of Parsons Brinckerhoff, a global infrastructure strategic consulting, engineering and program/construction management organization.
In his new role, Walton will oversee Parsons Brinckerhoff’s operations in Central and North Florida.The company is involved in a number of strategic infrastructure initiatives in the state, including transit and transportation projects, water and wastewater infrastructure facilities as well as seaports and airports.
Walton is a licensed professional engineer with experience in transportation and environmental planning, project development, public involvement and conceptual engineering. He has served as both a project manager and project engineer for numerous studies and has been responsible for such tasks as supervision and completion of engineering and environmental efforts, coordination of public involvement programs, and liaison with governmental agencies. He previously served as Parsons Brinckerhoff’s Southeast Planning Manager.
Walton is a frequent speaker and presenter on transportation infrastructure issues and has won numerous transportation planning awards. He holds a bachelor of science in civil engineering from Virginia Tech. He is a licensed professional engineer and a member of the Institute of Transportation Engineers and the Transportation Research Board.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned487 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views