Part 46 New Miner Training from Colorado Stone, Sand and Gravel Association
Several new training CDs for the aggregate industry are available from the Colorado Stone, Sand and Gravel Association. Part 46 New Miner Training covers the four hours of required training a miner needs to begin work.
Task Training covers five jobs and five (soon to be seven) pieces of equipment in more detail. Both training CDs include video, quizzes, and certificates that show the time spent on each module.
The Operators’ Guide to MSHA Programs and Activities provides training and quick reference information on the Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) required reporting and forms, as well as plant inspections and penalties.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA releases report on electrical fatality at crushed stone operation602 Views
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill427 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers359 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg295 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award182 Views