Part 46 New Miner Training from Colorado Stone, Sand and Gravel Association
Several new training CDs for the aggregate industry are available from the Colorado Stone, Sand and Gravel Association. Part 46 New Miner Training covers the four hours of required training a miner needs to begin work.
Task Training covers five jobs and five (soon to be seven) pieces of equipment in more detail. Both training CDs include video, quizzes, and certificates that show the time spent on each module.
The Operators’ Guide to MSHA Programs and Activities provides training and quick reference information on the Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) required reporting and forms, as well as plant inspections and penalties.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga575 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance295 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments202 Views