Part 46 New Miner Training from Colorado Stone, Sand and Gravel Association
Several new training CDs for the aggregate industry are available from the Colorado Stone, Sand and Gravel Association. Part 46 New Miner Training covers the four hours of required training a miner needs to begin work.
Task Training covers five jobs and five (soon to be seven) pieces of equipment in more detail. Both training CDs include video, quizzes, and certificates that show the time spent on each module.
The Operators’ Guide to MSHA Programs and Activities provides training and quick reference information on the Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) required reporting and forms, as well as plant inspections and penalties.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs718 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries284 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding217 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views