Part 46 New Miner Training from Colorado Stone, Sand and Gravel Association
Several new training CDs for the aggregate industry are available from the Colorado Stone, Sand and Gravel Association. Part 46 New Miner Training covers the four hours of required training a miner needs to begin work.
Task Training covers five jobs and five (soon to be seven) pieces of equipment in more detail. Both training CDs include video, quizzes, and certificates that show the time spent on each module.
The Operators’ Guide to MSHA Programs and Activities provides training and quick reference information on the Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) required reporting and forms, as well as plant inspections and penalties.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1009 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)196 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views