Pedestal Stacker/Cantilever Conveyor
TCI Manufacturing has developed a very versatile conveyor in the Pedestal Stacker. One of the advantages of a Pedestal Stacker is its ability to make “tighter” stockpiles. If you are working with a small area, TCI’s Pedestal Stacker is space-saving and capable of rotating 270º. The conveyor shown in the picture is used by a quarry that produces concrete sand and stone, and mason sand.
The conveyor features a heavy duty truss design, the drive arrangement is a wrap drive with manual take-up. The undercarriage is a fixed height cantilever, dual axle assembly with 8) 11:00 x 22.5 tires with dual 3 HP power drive assemblies.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers414 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg320 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views