Pedestal Stacker/Cantilever Conveyor
TCI Manufacturing has developed a very versatile conveyor in the Pedestal Stacker. One of the advantages of a Pedestal Stacker is its ability to make “tighter” stockpiles. If you are working with a small area, TCI’s Pedestal Stacker is space-saving and capable of rotating 270º. The conveyor shown in the picture is used by a quarry that produces concrete sand and stone, and mason sand.
The conveyor features a heavy duty truss design, the drive arrangement is a wrap drive with manual take-up. The undercarriage is a fixed height cantilever, dual axle assembly with 8) 11:00 x 22.5 tires with dual 3 HP power drive assemblies.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher504 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident349 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing179 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution178 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!173 Views