Pedestal Stacker/Cantilever Conveyor
TCI Manufacturing has developed a very versatile conveyor in the Pedestal Stacker. One of the advantages of a Pedestal Stacker is its ability to make “tighter” stockpiles. If you are working with a small area, TCI’s Pedestal Stacker is space-saving and capable of rotating 270º. The conveyor shown in the picture is used by a quarry that produces concrete sand and stone, and mason sand.
The conveyor features a heavy duty truss design, the drive arrangement is a wrap drive with manual take-up. The undercarriage is a fixed height cantilever, dual axle assembly with 8) 11:00 x 22.5 tires with dual 3 HP power drive assemblies.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year305 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either283 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views