Pedestal Stacker/Cantilever Conveyor
TCI Manufacturing has developed a very versatile conveyor in the Pedestal Stacker. One of the advantages of a Pedestal Stacker is its ability to make “tighter” stockpiles. If you are working with a small area, TCI’s Pedestal Stacker is space-saving and capable of rotating 270º. The conveyor shown in the picture is used by a quarry that produces concrete sand and stone, and mason sand.
The conveyor features a heavy duty truss design, the drive arrangement is a wrap drive with manual take-up. The undercarriage is a fixed height cantilever, dual axle assembly with 8) 11:00 x 22.5 tires with dual 3 HP power drive assemblies.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1086 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection619 Views
- Wingra not allowed to mine beneath burial mounds365 Views
- Human remains found in Michigan quarry296 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole279 Views