Pedestal Stacker/Cantilever Conveyor
TCI Manufacturing has developed a very versatile conveyor in the Pedestal Stacker. One of the advantages of a Pedestal Stacker is its ability to make “tighter” stockpiles. If you are working with a small area, TCI’s Pedestal Stacker is space-saving and capable of rotating 270º. The conveyor shown in the picture is used by a quarry that produces concrete sand and stone, and mason sand.
The conveyor features a heavy duty truss design, the drive arrangement is a wrap drive with manual take-up. The undercarriage is a fixed height cantilever, dual axle assembly with 8) 11:00 x 22.5 tires with dual 3 HP power drive assemblies.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections451 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company362 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?356 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations306 Views