‘Pending Clean Air Act (CAA) Rulemakings that Will Impact the Mining Industry’ Webinar set for March 18
The Industrial Minerals Association – North America (IMA-NA) will offer the Webinar, “Pending Clean Air Act (CAA) Rulemakings that Will Impact the Mining Industry,” which will examines pending CAA rulemakings that will directly affect the industrial minerals industry.
The Webinar, presented by Holland & Hart LLP environmental attorneys James Holtkamp, Denise Kennedy, and Emily Schilling, will be held at 2 p.m. on March 18, 2010.
Holland & Hart’s air quality group has been following these rulemakings closely and advising clients on the potential impacts these final rules will have on their operations. In this timely and informative webinar, Holtkamp, Chair of Holland & Hart’s Global Climate Change Practice Group, will provide an introduction and overview regarding the history of these rulemakings and recent events leading up to the current policy debate; Schilling, who is a senior associate in the firm’s Washington, D.C., office, will delve into the details of pending greenhouse gas rulemakings and analyze their impact on the industrial minerals industry; and Kennedy, who has extensive experience representing industrial and natural resources companies on air quality issues, will provide details on the impact of the forthcoming Particulate Matter NAAQS revisions and the reconsideration of the fugitive emissions rules on CAA permitting.
Date: Thursday, March 18, 2010
Time: 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. EDT
To register for this event, click here.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger361 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger221 Views