Pennsylvania quarry approved for rezoning, expansion
In Pennsylvania, the Hamiltonban Township Board of Supervisors has approved rezoning 110 acres, which will likely be used for a Specialty Granules Inc. quarry, The Evening Sun reported.
Specialty Granules said the rezoning and expansion were long-term necessities for the company, noting that without the rezone or expansion, it would have to cut back on workforce and operations.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world322 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior229 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry199 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)180 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting147 Views