Pennsylvania quarry approved for rezoning, expansion
In Pennsylvania, the Hamiltonban Township Board of Supervisors has approved rezoning 110 acres, which will likely be used for a Specialty Granules Inc. quarry, The Evening Sun reported.
Specialty Granules said the rezoning and expansion were long-term necessities for the company, noting that without the rezone or expansion, it would have to cut back on workforce and operations.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151100 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production755 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success604 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting429 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views