Pennsylvania quarry approved for rezoning, expansion
In Pennsylvania, the Hamiltonban Township Board of Supervisors has approved rezoning 110 acres, which will likely be used for a Specialty Granules Inc. quarry, The Evening Sun reported.
Specialty Granules said the rezoning and expansion were long-term necessities for the company, noting that without the rezone or expansion, it would have to cut back on workforce and operations.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted207 Views