Pennsylvania quarry approved for rezoning, expansion
In Pennsylvania, the Hamiltonban Township Board of Supervisors has approved rezoning 110 acres, which will likely be used for a Specialty Granules Inc. quarry, The Evening Sun reported.
Specialty Granules said the rezoning and expansion were long-term necessities for the company, noting that without the rezone or expansion, it would have to cut back on workforce and operations.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger368 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)333 Views
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person246 Views