Pennsylvania quarry approved for rezoning, expansion
In Pennsylvania, the Hamiltonban Township Board of Supervisors has approved rezoning 110 acres, which will likely be used for a Specialty Granules Inc. quarry, The Evening Sun reported.
Specialty Granules said the rezoning and expansion were long-term necessities for the company, noting that without the rezone or expansion, it would have to cut back on workforce and operations.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers280 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views