Peterbilt purchases full-service dealership in Atlanta
Peterbilt Motors purchased the Peterbilt franchise for Atlanta with full-service Peterbilt dealership operations in Kennesaw, Georgia. Peterbilt of Atlanta, a Peterbilt Motors affiliated company, is now the exclusive Peterbilt dealer in Atlanta, providing heavy and medium duty truck sales, parts and accessories and service support to customers in northern and mid-state Georgia.
Peterbilt of Atlanta offers a full lineup of new and pre-owned Peterbilt trucks and has 14 service bays staffed with factory trained and certified technicians to perform maintenance and service support on any brand of heavy or medium duty vehicle. The facility also maintains an extensive parts inventory and has a team of mobile road service technicians and parts delivery vehicles to provide service and parts support to customers throughout the Atlanta metroplex.
For more information, visit peteatlanta.com.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151090 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success612 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting388 Views