Peterbilt purchases full-service dealership in Atlanta
Peterbilt Motors purchased the Peterbilt franchise for Atlanta with full-service Peterbilt dealership operations in Kennesaw, Georgia. Peterbilt of Atlanta, a Peterbilt Motors affiliated company, is now the exclusive Peterbilt dealer in Atlanta, providing heavy and medium duty truck sales, parts and accessories and service support to customers in northern and mid-state Georgia.
Peterbilt of Atlanta offers a full lineup of new and pre-owned Peterbilt trucks and has 14 service bays staffed with factory trained and certified technicians to perform maintenance and service support on any brand of heavy or medium duty vehicle. The facility also maintains an extensive parts inventory and has a team of mobile road service technicians and parts delivery vehicles to provide service and parts support to customers throughout the Atlanta metroplex.
For more information, visit peteatlanta.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections370 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company329 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?314 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views