Peterson reaches new milestone
Peterson Manufacturing celebrated 65 years of business this year.
Located in the Kansas City suburb of Grandview, Peterson has evolved from a retail-oriented manufacturer to a quarter-billion-dollar, multi-faceted corporation whose safety lighting products and other services reach millions of customers worldwide.
The family-owned company is headquartered on a 44-acre corporate campus of state-of-the-art, 670,000-square-foot facility housing all departments of Peterson’s vertically integrated operations.
In 2010, Peterson became one of America’s top three safety lighting manufacturers, offering a line of more than 2,200 lighting-related products.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry630 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction517 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way424 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter403 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views