Peterson reaches new milestone
Peterson Manufacturing celebrated 65 years of business this year.
Located in the Kansas City suburb of Grandview, Peterson has evolved from a retail-oriented manufacturer to a quarter-billion-dollar, multi-faceted corporation whose safety lighting products and other services reach millions of customers worldwide.
The family-owned company is headquartered on a 44-acre corporate campus of state-of-the-art, 670,000-square-foot facility housing all departments of Peterson’s vertically integrated operations.
In 2010, Peterson became one of America’s top three safety lighting manufacturers, offering a line of more than 2,200 lighting-related products.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry740 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY137 Views