Peterson reaches new milestone
Peterson Manufacturing celebrated 65 years of business this year.
Located in the Kansas City suburb of Grandview, Peterson has evolved from a retail-oriented manufacturer to a quarter-billion-dollar, multi-faceted corporation whose safety lighting products and other services reach millions of customers worldwide.
The family-owned company is headquartered on a 44-acre corporate campus of state-of-the-art, 670,000-square-foot facility housing all departments of Peterson’s vertically integrated operations.
In 2010, Peterson became one of America’s top three safety lighting manufacturers, offering a line of more than 2,200 lighting-related products.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill894 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]650 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability628 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure564 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches372 Views