Philippi-Hagenbuch, booth 10610 (North Hall)
A fluid baffling system prevents water from surging from the back to the front, and a full height, length, and center Bacbone structure also eliminates side-to-side surges.
Each tank, which holds half the capacity of a water tower, has maximum stability at all normal haul speeds.
Built with square corners and internal water deflectors, the tanks slow water churn within individual compartments, reducing the potential for the truck turning on its side.
The tanks are fully customizable to any make or mode of off-highway articulated and rigid frame trucks.
To see any of this equipment, visit booth 10610 in the North Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability547 Views
- The Internet may take over abandoned mines494 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park347 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D291 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway266 Views