Philippi-Hagenbuch, booth 10610 (North Hall)
A fluid baffling system prevents water from surging from the back to the front, and a full height, length, and center Bacbone structure also eliminates side-to-side surges.
Each tank, which holds half the capacity of a water tower, has maximum stability at all normal haul speeds.
Built with square corners and internal water deflectors, the tanks slow water churn within individual compartments, reducing the potential for the truck turning on its side.
The tanks are fully customizable to any make or mode of off-highway articulated and rigid frame trucks.
To see any of this equipment, visit booth 10610 in the North Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest374 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?321 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company312 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views