Philippi-Hagenbuch, booth 10610 (North Hall)
A fluid baffling system prevents water from surging from the back to the front, and a full height, length, and center Bacbone structure also eliminates side-to-side surges.
Each tank, which holds half the capacity of a water tower, has maximum stability at all normal haul speeds.
Built with square corners and internal water deflectors, the tanks slow water churn within individual compartments, reducing the potential for the truck turning on its side.
The tanks are fully customizable to any make or mode of off-highway articulated and rigid frame trucks.
To see any of this equipment, visit booth 10610 in the North Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri516 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials269 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry236 Views