Philippi-Hagenbuch, booth 10610 (North Hall)
A fluid baffling system prevents water from surging from the back to the front, and a full height, length, and center Bacbone structure also eliminates side-to-side surges.
Each tank, which holds half the capacity of a water tower, has maximum stability at all normal haul speeds.
Built with square corners and internal water deflectors, the tanks slow water churn within individual compartments, reducing the potential for the truck turning on its side.
The tanks are fully customizable to any make or mode of off-highway articulated and rigid frame trucks.
To see any of this equipment, visit booth 10610 in the North Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1027 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company470 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources423 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger319 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident293 Views