Philippi-Hagenbuch HiVol hard rock/ore bodies
Philippi-Hagenbuch says its new HiVol hard rock/ore bodies take hauling hard rock and ore to an innovative new level. The bodies are designed to easily handle highly abrasive material while minimizing carryback and maintenance requirements. The reduced-weight design is said to keep operators comfortable while allowing trucks to haul at maximum capacities. Each truck body is customized to the individual mine’s application and specifications.
Philippi-Hagenbuch, Inc.; www.philsystems.com.
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations256 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show250 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers241 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000163 Views