Philippi-Hagenbuch HiVol hard rock/ore bodies
Philippi-Hagenbuch says its new HiVol hard rock/ore bodies take hauling hard rock and ore to an innovative new level. The bodies are designed to easily handle highly abrasive material while minimizing carryback and maintenance requirements. The reduced-weight design is said to keep operators comfortable while allowing trucks to haul at maximum capacities. Each truck body is customized to the individual mine’s application and specifications.
Philippi-Hagenbuch, Inc.; www.philsystems.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3101 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2227 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...463 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies314 Views
- How to become a more productive worker299 Views