Philippi-Hagenbuch HiVol hard rock/ore bodies
Philippi-Hagenbuch says its new HiVol hard rock/ore bodies take hauling hard rock and ore to an innovative new level. The bodies are designed to easily handle highly abrasive material while minimizing carryback and maintenance requirements. The reduced-weight design is said to keep operators comfortable while allowing trucks to haul at maximum capacities. Each truck body is customized to the individual mine’s application and specifications.
Philippi-Hagenbuch, Inc.; www.philsystems.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone622 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew180 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines105 Views