Philippi-Hagenbuch HiVol hard rock/ore bodies
Philippi-Hagenbuch says its new HiVol hard rock/ore bodies take hauling hard rock and ore to an innovative new level. The bodies are designed to easily handle highly abrasive material while minimizing carryback and maintenance requirements. The reduced-weight design is said to keep operators comfortable while allowing trucks to haul at maximum capacities. Each truck body is customized to the individual mine’s application and specifications.
Philippi-Hagenbuch, Inc.; www.philsystems.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger352 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)316 Views