PHOENIX named U.S. distributor by Diemme S.p.A.
PHOENIX Process Equipment Co. of Louisville, Ky., announced its appointment as the exclusive U.S. distributor for Diemme recessed chamber and membrane filter presses and piston-membrane pumps.
Established in 1923, Diemme has developed rugged, innovative separation and dewatering solutions that are applied in a diverse range of markets including:
- Ceramics and Glass
Through its emphasis on research and development, process evaluation, integrated design engineering, and project execution Diemme has earned its global reputation as a partner in solving complex effluent treatment problems. Diemme’s broad range of equipment models and sizes focuses on products customized for each process and application.
PHOENIX Process Equipment Co. was established in 1984. Through internal product development and a series of strategic partnering relationships and joint ventures, it has become a leader in systems for liquid/solid separation, thickening, and dewatering; greywater/blackwater treatment and recycling for commercial and multi-dwelling properties; and the automation and auxiliaries that support these systems.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views