PHOENIX Process Equipment Co. MINExpo Exhibit To Feature Diemme Filtration
PHOENIX Process Equipment Co. of Louisville, Kentucky, the exclusive U.S. distributor for Diemme recessed chamber and membrane filter presses and piston-membrane pumps, will feature its Diemme filter press field demonstration system at MINExpo in Las Vegas this September.
The trailer mounted system includes a Diemme KE500 filter press, 10 GPM membrane pump, 200 gallon mix tank, and mixer.
Established in 1923, Diemme has developed innovative, rugged dewatering solutions that are designed specifically for demanding mining process dewatering applications.
Through internal product development and strategic partnering relationships, PHOENIX has become an international leader in systems for minerals processing and liquid/solid separation.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry345 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers269 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors199 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views