Photographer displays quarry art in Vermont
Photographer Don Ross turns quarries into art. The photo shown above is one example of his work.
Ross has been photographing quarries in Vermont for more than 20 years, making them look much like an abstract painting, according to Broadway World.
Ross, whose photographs have been held in The National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C., will display his quarry art in an exhibit titled “Photographing Quarries” at the Jackson Gallery at Middlebury, Vermont’s Town Hall Theater April 5 through May 3.
See some of Ross’s quarry photography at donrossphotography.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1120 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana190 Views