Photographer displays quarry art in Vermont
Photographer Don Ross turns quarries into art. The photo shown above is one example of his work.
Ross has been photographing quarries in Vermont for more than 20 years, making them look much like an abstract painting, according to Broadway World.
Ross, whose photographs have been held in The National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C., will display his quarry art in an exhibit titled “Photographing Quarries” at the Jackson Gallery at Middlebury, Vermont’s Town Hall Theater April 5 through May 3.
See some of Ross’s quarry photography at donrossphotography.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone637 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle410 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company341 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill229 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines143 Views