Photographer displays quarry art in Vermont
Photographer Don Ross turns quarries into art. The photo shown above is one example of his work.
Ross has been photographing quarries in Vermont for more than 20 years, making them look much like an abstract painting, according to Broadway World.
Ross, whose photographs have been held in The National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C., will display his quarry art in an exhibit titled “Photographing Quarries” at the Jackson Gallery at Middlebury, Vermont’s Town Hall Theater April 5 through May 3.
See some of Ross’s quarry photography at donrossphotography.com.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs598 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Drill rig operator freed after machine nearly rolls off cliff in Australia quarry (VIDEO)183 Views