Photographer displays quarry art in Vermont
Photographer Don Ross turns quarries into art. The photo shown above is one example of his work.
Ross has been photographing quarries in Vermont for more than 20 years, making them look much like an abstract painting, according to Broadway World.
Ross, whose photographs have been held in The National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C., will display his quarry art in an exhibit titled “Photographing Quarries” at the Jackson Gallery at Middlebury, Vermont’s Town Hall Theater April 5 through May 3.
See some of Ross’s quarry photography at donrossphotography.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1307 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1045 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?700 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant537 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth505 Views