Photographer displays quarry art in Vermont
Photographer Don Ross turns quarries into art. The photo shown above is one example of his work.
Ross has been photographing quarries in Vermont for more than 20 years, making them look much like an abstract painting, according to Broadway World.
Ross, whose photographs have been held in The National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C., will display his quarry art in an exhibit titled “Photographing Quarries” at the Jackson Gallery at Middlebury, Vermont’s Town Hall Theater April 5 through May 3.
See some of Ross’s quarry photography at donrossphotography.com.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views