PHOTOS: Highlights from Hillhead
Held June 24-26, Hillhead 2014 offers aggregates producers the opportunity to see quarry equipment in the field. Located at Lafarge Tarmac’s Hillhead Quarry, near Buxton, England, Hillhead is the biggest working quarry show in the world. It highlights equipment from approximately 450 manufacturers — all showing off their latest innovations.
In addition to the traditional booth exhibits, the show includes three demonstrations areas: quarry face demo area, a rock processing demo area, and a recycling demo area.
Check out the photos below for highlights of the first day of the show.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks363 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views