PHOTOS: Highlights from Hillhead
Held June 24-26, Hillhead 2014 offers aggregates producers the opportunity to see quarry equipment in the field. Located at Lafarge Tarmac’s Hillhead Quarry, near Buxton, England, Hillhead is the biggest working quarry show in the world. It highlights equipment from approximately 450 manufacturers — all showing off their latest innovations.
In addition to the traditional booth exhibits, the show includes three demonstrations areas: quarry face demo area, a rock processing demo area, and a recycling demo area.
Check out the photos below for highlights of the first day of the show.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident346 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion205 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution187 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing186 Views