PHOTOS: Highlights from Hillhead
Held June 24-26, Hillhead 2014 offers aggregates producers the opportunity to see quarry equipment in the field. Located at Lafarge Tarmac’s Hillhead Quarry, near Buxton, England, Hillhead is the biggest working quarry show in the world. It highlights equipment from approximately 450 manufacturers — all showing off their latest innovations.
In addition to the traditional booth exhibits, the show includes three demonstrations areas: quarry face demo area, a rock processing demo area, and a recycling demo area.
Check out the photos below for highlights of the first day of the show.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views