PHOTOS: Operations show off plant entrances
The plant entrance is the first impression neighbors get of an operation, so it’s not surprising that many operations go to great lengths to offer a pleasant aesthetic appeal at the front of the plant.
A few months ago, we asked for photos of your plant entrances and offered the possibility of one of those photos being featured on the cover of the magazine.
We received tons of photos and even discovered that one producer company had a competition between operations to try to earn the spot on the cover.
Ultimately, a photo of the entrance at Vulcan Materials Co.’s West Region Pleasanton Plant was featured on the July 2014 cover of Aggregates Manager. (You can see it on the cover here.) We also included a few others in our Operations Illustrated section, which you can read by clicking here.
Check out the gallery below to see all the photos submitted.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151514 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 2015881 Views
- Caterpillar to close 5 more plants, cut 670 jobs as part of cost reduction plan322 Views
- Martin Marietta's Guernsey Quarry manages production of five mineral deposits240 Views