PHOTOS: Operations show off plant entrances
The plant entrance is the first impression neighbors get of an operation, so it’s not surprising that many operations go to great lengths to offer a pleasant aesthetic appeal at the front of the plant.
A few months ago, we asked for photos of your plant entrances and offered the possibility of one of those photos being featured on the cover of the magazine.
We received tons of photos and even discovered that one producer company had a competition between operations to try to earn the spot on the cover.
Ultimately, a photo of the entrance at Vulcan Materials Co.’s West Region Pleasanton Plant was featured on the July 2014 cover of Aggregates Manager. (You can see it on the cover here.) We also included a few others in our Operations Illustrated section, which you can read by clicking here.
Check out the gallery below to see all the photos submitted.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 900 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life492 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views