PHOTOS: Operations show off plant entrances
The plant entrance is the first impression neighbors get of an operation, so it’s not surprising that many operations go to great lengths to offer a pleasant aesthetic appeal at the front of the plant.
A few months ago, we asked for photos of your plant entrances and offered the possibility of one of those photos being featured on the cover of the magazine.
We received tons of photos and even discovered that one producer company had a competition between operations to try to earn the spot on the cover.
Ultimately, a photo of the entrance at Vulcan Materials Co.’s West Region Pleasanton Plant was featured on the July 2014 cover of Aggregates Manager. (You can see it on the cover here.) We also included a few others in our Operations Illustrated section, which you can read by clicking here.
Check out the gallery below to see all the photos submitted.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program618 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views