PHOTOS: Operations show off plant entrances
The plant entrance is the first impression neighbors get of an operation, so it’s not surprising that many operations go to great lengths to offer a pleasant aesthetic appeal at the front of the plant.
A few months ago, we asked for photos of your plant entrances and offered the possibility of one of those photos being featured on the cover of the magazine.
We received tons of photos and even discovered that one producer company had a competition between operations to try to earn the spot on the cover.
Ultimately, a photo of the entrance at Vulcan Materials Co.’s West Region Pleasanton Plant was featured on the July 2014 cover of Aggregates Manager. (You can see it on the cover here.) We also included a few others in our Operations Illustrated section, which you can read by clicking here.
Check out the gallery below to see all the photos submitted.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1650 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world269 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention194 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village146 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views