PHOTOS: Terex Finlay presents new quarrying equipment models at open event in Scotland
Terex Finlay hosted its largest-ever Customer Open Event in June in Scotland, where the company demonstrated 13 crushing and screening equipment models.
More than 300 end users and dealers from across the world attended the 3-day event at Jim Jamieson’s Quarry in Ellon near Aberdeen, Scotland.
The event featured a variety of demonstrations, but the company highlighted one in particular: a single plant configuration consisting of 8 different models that had been released earlier in 2013 or will be launched later in the year.
Terex Finlay presented four new equipment models specific to quarrying:
J-1480 jaw crusher with direct drive jaw crusher
893 heavy duty screener
684 2-deck inclined screener
694+ Optidrive inclined screener, a diesel/electric dual power alternative to the 3 way split screen
Other featured quarrying models included the C-1550 cone crusher, the J-1175 jaw crusher, the I-130RS impact crusher and the Terex Finlay C-1540 cone crusher.
The event also included recycling models such as the J-1170 jaw crusher, the I-100RS impact crusher and the Terex Finlay 883 with Spaleck screen.
Check out the gallery below to see photos from the event.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs725 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries295 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs209 Views