Pinball machine takes K’Nex construction toys to another level
You might consider yourself a bit too old to play with construction toys like K’Nex and Legos, but both toys have done a lot over the years in getting kids interested in construction, architecture and engineering.
The creator of this monstrous pinball machine isn’t a kid, as illustrated by the vast complexity of the pinball machine meets Rube Goldberg machine he’s assembled. There aren’t any bumpers or slides on the playing board of the machine, rather all of that fun is saved for the process of returning the ball after it leaves the board.
And if you feel like taking on such a task, the mastermind behind this contraption has even posted instructions on how to build it.
You don’t want to miss the video below.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1960 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC816 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania528 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole317 Views