Pinkerton Joins INDOT as communications specialist
Jim Pinkerton has joined the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) LaPorte District as its communications specialist
Pinkerton has nearly 20 years of journalism and marketing experience.
Prior to joining INDOT, he worked at WSBT-TV in South Bend as a news anchor and managing editor. Pinkerton has also worked for newspaper, television and radio stations in Lake and Porter counties, and in public relations and marketing for the Porter County Convention, Recreation and Visitor Commission and Porter County Expo Center.
Pinkerton may be reached at (219) 325-7455 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident347 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing185 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution184 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress156 Views