Pinkerton Joins INDOT as communications specialist
Jim Pinkerton has joined the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) LaPorte District as its communications specialist
Pinkerton has nearly 20 years of journalism and marketing experience.
Prior to joining INDOT, he worked at WSBT-TV in South Bend as a news anchor and managing editor. Pinkerton has also worked for newspaper, television and radio stations in Lake and Porter counties, and in public relations and marketing for the Porter County Convention, Recreation and Visitor Commission and Porter County Expo Center.
Pinkerton may be reached at (219) 325-7455 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting969 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve501 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime245 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry230 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem203 Views