Plastic Safety Systems VP of sales and marketing to retire
Bruce Owens, Plastic Safety Systems Inc. (PSS) vice president of sales and marketing, will retire at the end of this year.
Bruce, a PSS employee since 1993, will officially retire on Dec., 30, 2011. He and wife Kay will move to the Annapolis, Md., area to enjoy retirement with children and grandchildren.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill430 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers405 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg303 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award187 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions176 Views