Plastic Safety Systems VP of sales and marketing to retire
Bruce Owens, Plastic Safety Systems Inc. (PSS) vice president of sales and marketing, will retire at the end of this year.
Bruce, a PSS employee since 1993, will officially retire on Dec., 30, 2011. He and wife Kay will move to the Annapolis, Md., area to enjoy retirement with children and grandchildren.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2342 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...547 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry348 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- Bellwood Quarry could become new civic center146 Views