Eagle Iron Works, booth 7910 (Platinum Lot)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Eagle Iron Works will introduce the Mark VI controls for its sand classifying tanks.
Key features include improved accuracy and simplicity of the calibration process; an increase of up to five products that can be produced simultaneously; the ability to predict tons per hour of each product and the total feed coming to the classifying tank; and the ability to ensure the f.m. of the product falls within a specified minimum/maximum range.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views