Eagle Iron Works, booth 7910 (Platinum Lot)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Eagle Iron Works will introduce the Mark VI controls for its sand classifying tanks.
Key features include improved accuracy and simplicity of the calibration process; an increase of up to five products that can be produced simultaneously; the ability to predict tons per hour of each product and the total feed coming to the classifying tank; and the ability to ensure the f.m. of the product falls within a specified minimum/maximum range.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151550 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 2015880 Views
- Caterpillar to close 5 more plants, cut 670 jobs as part of cost reduction plan309 Views
- Martin Marietta's Guernsey Quarry manages production of five mineral deposits240 Views