Eagle Iron Works, booth 7910 (Platinum Lot)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Eagle Iron Works will introduce the Mark VI controls for its sand classifying tanks.
Key features include improved accuracy and simplicity of the calibration process; an increase of up to five products that can be produced simultaneously; the ability to predict tons per hour of each product and the total feed coming to the classifying tank; and the ability to ensure the f.m. of the product falls within a specified minimum/maximum range.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views