SmicoSymons Vibratory Screens, booth 90710 (Platinum Lot)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
SmicoSymons Vibratory Screens, in collaboration with patent owner Advanced Screening Technologies, Inc., will exhibit the screening industry’s first hydraulically-operated opening and closing clamp rail system for fast change outs of worn or broken tensioned screen media on one or more decks simultaneously.
With a push of one or more buttons, clamp rails on selected decks or all decks will hydraulically open.
Once replacement media is in place, one or more buttons will close and tighten the clamp rails to the specified distance from the screen box walls until they achieve the proper even tension.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck910 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land588 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos523 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X361 Views
- Sand pit employee life-flighted to hospital after hit-and-run at work188 Views