SmicoSymons Vibratory Screens, booth 90710 (Platinum Lot)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
SmicoSymons Vibratory Screens, in collaboration with patent owner Advanced Screening Technologies, Inc., will exhibit the screening industry’s first hydraulically-operated opening and closing clamp rail system for fast change outs of worn or broken tensioned screen media on one or more decks simultaneously.
With a push of one or more buttons, clamp rails on selected decks or all decks will hydraulically open.
Once replacement media is in place, one or more buttons will close and tighten the clamp rails to the specified distance from the screen box walls until they achieve the proper even tension.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)333 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars324 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)287 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees269 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter202 Views