Superior Industries, Inc., booth 7602 (Platinum Lot)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Superior Industries, Inc. will highlight its RazerTail Truck Unloader featuring a 48-inch belt and an adjustable height discharge conveyor. At capacities averaging 1,000 tph, the RazerTail speeds belly and end-dump truck cycle times.
Also on display is Superior’s new Zipline Conveyor. Designed for quick installation, the system is a complete package with the structure and an accessories kit that includes idlers, pulleys, and an Exterra Primary Belt Cleaner. It is engineered for flexible modifications with each section designed to accommodate future additions or subtractions in length.
The company re-enters the portable plant market with the introduction of a new 8-foot by 20-foot portable plant that will be shown at its booth. It is designed to be a highly mobile, high-capacity unit.
Finally, Superior will highlight its 26-inch by 150-foot Telestacker Conveyor with its new XTP Axle. Rated for 1,000-tph capacities, the telescoping radial stacking conveyor on display is equipped with a 20-foot telescoping discharge chute for use in loading marine vessels.
From our partners
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park161 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule127 Views