W.S. Tyler, booth 7401 (Platinum Lot)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
With the ability to mount the machine on a chassis, the washing system can now be easily moved from place to place within a quarry or from jobsite to jobsite.
Having a mobile machine boosts efficiency and flexibility, while retaining the profitability and environmental benefits of a stationary Hydro-Clean.
From our partners
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1048 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts351 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration320 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry299 Views