Polaris appoints Eugene Martineau to its board of directors
Vancouver, British Columbia-based Polaris Minerals Corporation on March 18 announced the appointment of Eugene (‘Gene’) Martineau to its Board of Directors.
Roman Shklanka, chairman of Polaris, notes that Martineau has more than 40 years experience in the ready-mixed concrete and related industries, which is Polaris’ principal market. Martineau also was the founder and first president and CEO of U.S. Concrete Inc., and under his management, became one of the largest ready-mixed concrete producers in the United States, Shklanka notes in a written statement.
Martineau’s appointment to the board is subject to TSX approval.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest364 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement339 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta291 Views