Polaris appoints Eugene Martineau to its board of directors
Vancouver, British Columbia-based Polaris Minerals Corporation on March 18 announced the appointment of Eugene (‘Gene’) Martineau to its Board of Directors.
Roman Shklanka, chairman of Polaris, notes that Martineau has more than 40 years experience in the ready-mixed concrete and related industries, which is Polaris’ principal market. Martineau also was the founder and first president and CEO of U.S. Concrete Inc., and under his management, became one of the largest ready-mixed concrete producers in the United States, Shklanka notes in a written statement.
Martineau’s appointment to the board is subject to TSX approval.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry313 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views