Polaris appoints Eugene Martineau to its board of directors
Vancouver, British Columbia-based Polaris Minerals Corporation on March 18 announced the appointment of Eugene (‘Gene’) Martineau to its Board of Directors.
Roman Shklanka, chairman of Polaris, notes that Martineau has more than 40 years experience in the ready-mixed concrete and related industries, which is Polaris’ principal market. Martineau also was the founder and first president and CEO of U.S. Concrete Inc., and under his management, became one of the largest ready-mixed concrete producers in the United States, Shklanka notes in a written statement.
Martineau’s appointment to the board is subject to TSX approval.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...534 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views