Polaris appoints Eugene Martineau to its board of directors
Vancouver, British Columbia-based Polaris Minerals Corporation on March 18 announced the appointment of Eugene (‘Gene’) Martineau to its Board of Directors.
Roman Shklanka, chairman of Polaris, notes that Martineau has more than 40 years experience in the ready-mixed concrete and related industries, which is Polaris’ principal market. Martineau also was the founder and first president and CEO of U.S. Concrete Inc., and under his management, became one of the largest ready-mixed concrete producers in the United States, Shklanka notes in a written statement.
Martineau’s appointment to the board is subject to TSX approval.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1875 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1145 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania469 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up437 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole326 Views