Polaris Minerals Q2 results = $4.72 million
Canada-based Polaris Minerals Corp. on Aug. 9 reported financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2010. (Note: All financial results are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise noted.)
Sales in the second quarter of 2010 were 344,000 tons generating revenue of $4.72 million, compared to sales of 487,000 tons and revenue of $6.22 million in the comparable prior year quarter. Sales for the first six months of 2010 increased by 3.9 percent to 720,000 tons compared with sales of 693,000 tons for the prior year with revenue increasing by 5 percent to $9.61 million from $9.14 million in 2009.
Underlying prices for the company’s construction aggregates products, net of fuel cost adjustments, remain stable.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher509 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks372 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident326 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry140 Views