Polaris Minerals Q2 results = $4.72 million
Canada-based Polaris Minerals Corp. on Aug. 9 reported financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2010. (Note: All financial results are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise noted.)
Sales in the second quarter of 2010 were 344,000 tons generating revenue of $4.72 million, compared to sales of 487,000 tons and revenue of $6.22 million in the comparable prior year quarter. Sales for the first six months of 2010 increased by 3.9 percent to 720,000 tons compared with sales of 693,000 tons for the prior year with revenue increasing by 5 percent to $9.61 million from $9.14 million in 2009.
Underlying prices for the company’s construction aggregates products, net of fuel cost adjustments, remain stable.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill431 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers389 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg311 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award188 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views