Polaris Minerals Q2 results = $4.72 million
Canada-based Polaris Minerals Corp. on Aug. 9 reported financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2010. (Note: All financial results are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise noted.)
Sales in the second quarter of 2010 were 344,000 tons generating revenue of $4.72 million, compared to sales of 487,000 tons and revenue of $6.22 million in the comparable prior year quarter. Sales for the first six months of 2010 increased by 3.9 percent to 720,000 tons compared with sales of 693,000 tons for the prior year with revenue increasing by 5 percent to $9.61 million from $9.14 million in 2009.
Underlying prices for the company’s construction aggregates products, net of fuel cost adjustments, remain stable.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger368 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)333 Views
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person252 Views