Polaris Minerals releases Q2 2012 results; call set for Aug. 7
Polaris Minerals released its second-quarter 2012 financial results, which ended June 30, at market close on Aug. 3. Click here for a downloadable PDF of the Polaris Minerals second-quarter 2012 results.
During the six months ended June 30, 2012, net loss attributable to shareholders of the company was $6.2 million (six months ended June 30, 2011 – net loss $9.1 million), negative cash flow from operations was $0.8 million (six months ended June 30, 2011 – negative
$4.6 million) and as at June 30, 2012, Polaris Minerals has a deficit of $107.2 million (Dec. 31, 2011 – $101.0 million). On June 30, 2012, the company had working capital of $0.03 million.
A conference call is set for Aug. 7 at 8 a.m. PT. (888) 231-8191 in North America; (647) 427-7450 internationally.
Conference ID #: 17388693.
• Via webcast at http://www.newswire.ca/en/webcast/detail/1015371/1097167
The webcast will be archived for 14 days following the call at the above noted link. The conference call will also be recorded and available for replay at 11 a.m. PST and will be available until midnight on Aug. 21, 2012. To access the replay, dial 1-855-859-2056 or 416-849-0833 and use access code 17388693 to hear the recording.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151074 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success545 Views