Polaris Minerals releases Q2 2012 results; call set for Aug. 7
Polaris Minerals released its second-quarter 2012 financial results, which ended June 30, at market close on Aug. 3. Click here for a downloadable PDF of the Polaris Minerals second-quarter 2012 results.
During the six months ended June 30, 2012, net loss attributable to shareholders of the company was $6.2 million (six months ended June 30, 2011 – net loss $9.1 million), negative cash flow from operations was $0.8 million (six months ended June 30, 2011 – negative
$4.6 million) and as at June 30, 2012, Polaris Minerals has a deficit of $107.2 million (Dec. 31, 2011 – $101.0 million). On June 30, 2012, the company had working capital of $0.03 million.
A conference call is set for Aug. 7 at 8 a.m. PT. (888) 231-8191 in North America; (647) 427-7450 internationally.
Conference ID #: 17388693.
• Via webcast at http://www.newswire.ca/en/webcast/detail/1015371/1097167
The webcast will be archived for 14 days following the call at the above noted link. The conference call will also be recorded and available for replay at 11 a.m. PST and will be available until midnight on Aug. 21, 2012. To access the replay, dial 1-855-859-2056 or 416-849-0833 and use access code 17388693 to hear the recording.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant463 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March354 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29243 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania229 Views
- Graniterock’s Engine No. 10 back on track at California State Railroad Museum174 Views