Police arrest two men in connection with multiple wire thefts
Two men were arrested this week in connection with wire thefts in Illinois, according to a report from MyStateline.com.
Police took Andrew Garkey and Cecil Sexton into custody Sunday night.
Officers discovered stolen farm items in the trunk of the men’s car Sunday night, and they found other stolen items from Garkey’s home on Monday.
Officers with the Boone, Ogle and Winnebago County Sheriff’s Departments and the Belvidere police have been searching for individuals who have stolen hundreds of pounds of wire and tools from quarries in those counties for the past several months.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger329 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views