Polydeck Screen to unveil new scalping solution at AGG1
Polydeck Screen Corp. will unveil its revolutionary new product line of screen media at AGG1 in March. The line, called Armadex, has been specially designed for extreme-duty scalping applications. What makes Armadex unique is the proprietary manufacturing process, called BIM (Binary Injection Molding), which is used to make the screen sections. BIM technology incorporates a two-step process which puts the company’s premium natural-rubber blend under extreme pressure, resulting in a higher density, longer wearing panel. Sections are available up to 4 inches thick and in sizes up to 48 inches by 96 inches. The BIM process also allows customization options not available in traditional bolt-down screen media. The Armadex product line is backed by the same level of service, support, and performance guarantees that Polydeck products are famous for.
Stop by Booth 1312 at AGG1 to see Armadex for yourself.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views