Polydeck Screen to unveil new scalping solution at AGG1
Polydeck Screen Corp. will unveil its revolutionary new product line of screen media at AGG1 in March. The line, called Armadex, has been specially designed for extreme-duty scalping applications. What makes Armadex unique is the proprietary manufacturing process, called BIM (Binary Injection Molding), which is used to make the screen sections. BIM technology incorporates a two-step process which puts the company’s premium natural-rubber blend under extreme pressure, resulting in a higher density, longer wearing panel. Sections are available up to 4 inches thick and in sizes up to 48 inches by 96 inches. The BIM process also allows customization options not available in traditional bolt-down screen media. The Armadex product line is backed by the same level of service, support, and performance guarantees that Polydeck products are famous for.
Stop by Booth 1312 at AGG1 to see Armadex for yourself.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs716 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity223 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding213 Views