Powerful Process Control in a Small Package
COLUMBUS, Ohio (February 28, 2011) Featuring high speed analog-to-digital circuitry and flexible connectivity, the models are designed for easy integration into process control systems. The terminal has the speed to provide accurate on-time readings and connection options to transmit the data to a wide array of control systems.
The IND131/IND331 models are also compact and easy to set up. The IND131/331 terminals feature enclosure styles to match any process environment, and include: IND131 DIN rail mount, IND131 J-box, IND331 panel mount, and IND331 Harsh/desk/ wall mount. The OLED graphic display provides simple plain text menus and icon driven operation.
Each IND131/IND331 terminal features:
• Ultra-fast A/D conversion rate and patented TraxDSP™ digital filtering
• Sharp OLED (Organic LED) display
• Support for a wide variety of options, including Discrete I/O, additional serial
communication port, and an array of PLC interfaces
• Simple set point control and comparator functions
• Scale calibration through PLC interface
• Support for 8 350 ohm analog load cells (AC version)
• Enclosures designed to match application environment – modular design enables
multiple mounting possibilities
• Choice of AC or 24 VDC power supply
• Portable calibration and configuration settings, using SD memory card
• CalFREE™ allows scales to be calibrated without test weightsAbout METTLER TOLEDO
METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global supplier of precision instruments and is the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial, and food retailing applications. METTLER TOLEDO provides weighing solutions that help customers by automating processes, increasing yields, controlling product quality and complying with industry standards and regulations.
Additional information about METTLER TOLEDO can be found at www.mt.com/industrial.
– METTLER TOLEDO introduces the IND131/ IND331, a new family of industrial process weighing terminals that provide maximum connectivity and small footprints.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)281 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee233 Views