Powerscreen hires new mining business development manager
Powerscreen has appointed Allen Smith as the company’s mining business development manager. Powerscreen is a provider of mobile crushing, screening, and washing equipment.
Smith moves into this new role after spending 20 years working in all aspects of the mining industry, from after sales, to sales and as director general manager specializing in the mining and quarrying sector.
Smith will work closely with the sales and marketing department and Powerscreen Global Dealer Network.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned506 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies497 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India280 Views