Powerscreen hires new mining business development manager
Powerscreen has appointed Allen Smith as the company’s mining business development manager. Powerscreen is a provider of mobile crushing, screening, and washing equipment.
Smith moves into this new role after spending 20 years working in all aspects of the mining industry, from after sales, to sales and as director general manager specializing in the mining and quarrying sector.
Smith will work closely with the sales and marketing department and Powerscreen Global Dealer Network.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers274 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views