Powerscreen hires new mining business development manager
Powerscreen has appointed Allen Smith as the company’s mining business development manager. Powerscreen is a provider of mobile crushing, screening, and washing equipment.
Smith moves into this new role after spending 20 years working in all aspects of the mining industry, from after sales, to sales and as director general manager specializing in the mining and quarrying sector.
Smith will work closely with the sales and marketing department and Powerscreen Global Dealer Network.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program617 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents299 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views