Powerscreen hires new mining business development manager
Powerscreen has appointed Allen Smith as the company’s mining business development manager. Powerscreen is a provider of mobile crushing, screening, and washing equipment.
Smith moves into this new role after spending 20 years working in all aspects of the mining industry, from after sales, to sales and as director general manager specializing in the mining and quarrying sector.
Smith will work closely with the sales and marketing department and Powerscreen Global Dealer Network.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone638 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle418 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines154 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew151 Views