POWERSCREEN LAUNCHES GIANT 1500 MAXTRAK PORTABLE CRUSHER
DUNGANNON, NORTHERN IRELAND, Powerscreen one of the world’s leading providers of mobile crushing and screening equipment, has launched the new Powerscreen® 1500 Maxtrak, the largest addition to the highly successful Powerscreen® Maxtrak range which includes the 1000, 1000SR and 1300 models.
“In 2010, Powerscreen moved into what we view as the next generation of mobile crushing
and screening equipment. With the launch of our largest ever jaw crusher, XA750, and largest ever screen, Warrior 2400, we are firmly positioning ourselves to meet the needs of the aggregates and mining segments. The addition of the 1500 Maxtrak to our range gives us one of the largest tracked mobile cone crushers on the market” said Patrick Brian, Powerscreen Global Sales and Marketing Director.
The 1500 Maxtrak is specifically developed for larger users. The plant can accept an all-in feed from a primary crusher to produce up to 950 tph (1047 US tph) of aggregate or mineral. Utilising the Terex® Automax cone crusher technology, operators benefit from hydraulic overload protection, hydraulic crusher setting adjustment, excellent product shape and a high reduction ratio. Further customer benefits include a highly efficient crusher direct drive system, large feed hopper complete with metal detector and contaminated material purge facility.
For more information on Powerscreen® crushing, screening and washing products or Customer Support please contact your local dealer, details can be found at http://www.powerscreen.com/.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 847 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning142 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views