Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Terex Powerscreen on Thursday offered a preview of its Trakpactor 320SR horizontal impact crusher, which will launch for the first time in the U.S. at ConExpo-Con/Agg in March.
Powered by a 9-liter Tier 4 Scania engine, the crusher boasts 350 horsepower and 1,800 to 2,100 rpm. The machine can operate in manual or automatic.
Designed for recycling asphalt and concrete, the 320SR makes one 1 1/2-inch product. It has a 1 1/2-inch top deck and two aprons: a 4-inch top apron and a 1/2-inch lower apron.
Features include an extended hopper at the rear of the machine, a two-step grizzly feeder, a pre-screen, a no-dirt conveyor, a recirculating belt, two high bars, and two low bars.
The 92,000-pound Trakpactor 320SR has a detachable screen and discharge conveyor, bringing the machine’s weight down to 82,000 pounds and making it easier to transport.
The new Trakpactor has a service life of 500 hours.
To see the crusher in action, watch the video below.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029386 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board328 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance321 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments305 Views