Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Terex Powerscreen on Thursday offered a preview of its Trakpactor 320SR horizontal impact crusher, which will launch for the first time in the U.S. at ConExpo-Con/Agg in March.
Powered by a 9-liter Tier 4 Scania engine, the crusher boasts 350 horsepower and 1,800 to 2,100 rpm. The machine can operate in manual or automatic.
Designed for recycling asphalt and concrete, the 320SR makes one 1 1/2-inch product. It has a 1 1/2-inch top deck and two aprons: a 4-inch top apron and a 1/2-inch lower apron.
Features include an extended hopper at the rear of the machine, a two-step grizzly feeder, a pre-screen, a no-dirt conveyor, a recirculating belt, two high bars, and two low bars.
The 92,000-pound Trakpactor 320SR has a detachable screen and discharge conveyor, bringing the machine’s weight down to 82,000 pounds and making it easier to transport.
The new Trakpactor has a service life of 500 hours.
To see the crusher in action, watch the video below.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry320 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views