PPI for finished goods rises in December
The Producer Price Index for finished goods rose 1.1 percent in December, reports the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
This advance followed increases of 0.8 percent in November and 0.4 in October. It also marks the sixth straight rise in finished goods prices.
At the earlier stages of processing, prices received by manufacturers of intermediate goods moved up 1.0 percent, and the crude goods index increased 4.0 percent. On an unadjusted basis, prices for finished goods advanced 4.0 percent in 2010 after climbing 4.3 percent in 2009.
Click here to see the full report.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1535 Views
- Martin Marietta sees business results soar412 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”247 Views
- Man dies in silo accident at Texas concrete plant216 Views