Premium Blue® Engine Oil
Valvoline’s Premium Blue Engine Oil is designed to provide advanced lubricant performance in modern emissions treatment equipped diesel engines, including all types of Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF).
Valvoline’s Premium Blue Engine Oil is endorsed by Cummins Inc. and has been tested extensively by Cummins in stationary and on-road EGR engines, including those equipped with DPFs. It is approved against the CES 20081 specification.
When used in conjunction with Ultra-Low Diesel Sulfur fuel, this product technology offers a long-life, extended drain capablility, balanced formulation which helps maximize engine durability as well as after-treatment cleanliness.
• Unique dispersive polymer technology (DPT), with premium Group II base oil, provides advanced soot control, and cold start protection.
• Valvetrain wear protection and reduced oil filter restriction at high soot levels.
• High temperature deposit control, including single and two-piece pistons, and ring/liner wear protection.
• Higher TBN level and TBN retention for long-life performance, while meeting all chemical limits.
How it Works:
Premium Blue contains DPT — Dispersive Polymer Technology — a proprietary combination of additives that protects against soot-related valve train wear and reduces piston deposits, ring wear, liner polishing, and filter plugging.
While providing extended protection from thermal degradation and corrosion due to higher temperatures and acids from cooled Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR), DPT keeps soot particles in suspension so that the oil maintains optimum flow characteristics in cold weather and at operating temperatures.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars304 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)289 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees261 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter204 Views
- Quarrying in the late 1800s was backbreaking work182 Views