Premium Blue® Engine Oil
Valvoline’s Premium Blue Engine Oil is designed to provide advanced lubricant performance in modern emissions treatment equipped diesel engines, including all types of Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF).
Valvoline’s Premium Blue Engine Oil is endorsed by Cummins Inc. and has been tested extensively by Cummins in stationary and on-road EGR engines, including those equipped with DPFs. It is approved against the CES 20081 specification.
When used in conjunction with Ultra-Low Diesel Sulfur fuel, this product technology offers a long-life, extended drain capablility, balanced formulation which helps maximize engine durability as well as after-treatment cleanliness.
• Unique dispersive polymer technology (DPT), with premium Group II base oil, provides advanced soot control, and cold start protection.
• Valvetrain wear protection and reduced oil filter restriction at high soot levels.
• High temperature deposit control, including single and two-piece pistons, and ring/liner wear protection.
• Higher TBN level and TBN retention for long-life performance, while meeting all chemical limits.
How it Works:
Premium Blue contains DPT — Dispersive Polymer Technology — a proprietary combination of additives that protects against soot-related valve train wear and reduces piston deposits, ring wear, liner polishing, and filter plugging.
While providing extended protection from thermal degradation and corrosion due to higher temperatures and acids from cooled Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR), DPT keeps soot particles in suspension so that the oil maintains optimum flow characteristics in cold weather and at operating temperatures.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1736 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1138 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection597 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up394 Views
- Wingra not allowed to mine beneath burial mounds365 Views