In honor of President’s Day, here are a few of my favorite quotes from past presidents. Enjoy!
When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
I have wondered, at times, what the Ten Commandments would have looked like if Moses had run them through the U.S. Congress.
When people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
–John F. Kennedy
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company314 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views