In honor of President’s Day, here are a few of my favorite quotes from past presidents. Enjoy!
When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
I have wondered, at times, what the Ten Commandments would have looked like if Moses had run them through the U.S. Congress.
When people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
–John F. Kennedy
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga571 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance326 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments323 Views