Pro-Tech launches new Website
Pro-Tech Manufacturing and Distribution has launched its new Website, www.protechcorp.com.
The site incorporates new tools and improved navigation.
Some of the helpful tools on Pro-Tech’s new Website include a dealer locator, equipment selector and the Pro-Tech forum, where visitors can discuss industry-related topics with company representatives, dealers and other professionals. The site also contains a dealer portal for enhanced dealer support.
“The Website launch coincides with the release of Pro-Tech’s new Sno Blade, Sno Blower and Sno Broom products,” said Mike Holihan, director of marketing for Pro-Tech. “It will help us provide further proven value to our customers and dealers as we expand our product line.”
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry594 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction481 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way392 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views