Pro-Tech launches new Website
Pro-Tech Manufacturing and Distribution has launched its new Website, www.protechcorp.com.
The site incorporates new tools and improved navigation.
Some of the helpful tools on Pro-Tech’s new Website include a dealer locator, equipment selector and the Pro-Tech forum, where visitors can discuss industry-related topics with company representatives, dealers and other professionals. The site also contains a dealer portal for enhanced dealer support.
“The Website launch coincides with the release of Pro-Tech’s new Sno Blade, Sno Blower and Sno Broom products,” said Mike Holihan, director of marketing for Pro-Tech. “It will help us provide further proven value to our customers and dealers as we expand our product line.”
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger143 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views