Pro-Tech launches new Website
Pro-Tech Manufacturing and Distribution has launched its new Website, www.protechcorp.com.
The site incorporates new tools and improved navigation.
Some of the helpful tools on Pro-Tech’s new Website include a dealer locator, equipment selector and the Pro-Tech forum, where visitors can discuss industry-related topics with company representatives, dealers and other professionals. The site also contains a dealer portal for enhanced dealer support.
“The Website launch coincides with the release of Pro-Tech’s new Sno Blade, Sno Blower and Sno Broom products,” said Mike Holihan, director of marketing for Pro-Tech. “It will help us provide further proven value to our customers and dealers as we expand our product line.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1049 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger390 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register311 Views