Producer Price Index is on the rise in November
The Producer Price Index for finished goods rose 0.8 percent in November, reports the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. This increase followed a 0.4 percent advance in October and September.
Manufacturers’ prices of intermediate goods climbed 1.1 percent, and the crude goods index moved up 0.6 percent. Finished goods’ prices rose 3.5 percent for the 12 months ending November, its smallest 12-month increase since a 3.1-percent advance in August.
Visit the Bureau of Labor Statistics site to view the entire release.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets549 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year291 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY124 Views