Producer Price Index is on the rise in November
The Producer Price Index for finished goods rose 0.8 percent in November, reports the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. This increase followed a 0.4 percent advance in October and September.
Manufacturers’ prices of intermediate goods climbed 1.1 percent, and the crude goods index moved up 0.6 percent. Finished goods’ prices rose 3.5 percent for the 12 months ending November, its smallest 12-month increase since a 3.1-percent advance in August.
Visit the Bureau of Labor Statistics site to view the entire release.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger348 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)318 Views