Producer Price Index is on the rise in November
The Producer Price Index for finished goods rose 0.8 percent in November, reports the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. This increase followed a 0.4 percent advance in October and September.
Manufacturers’ prices of intermediate goods climbed 1.1 percent, and the crude goods index moved up 0.6 percent. Finished goods’ prices rose 3.5 percent for the 12 months ending November, its smallest 12-month increase since a 3.1-percent advance in August.
Visit the Bureau of Labor Statistics site to view the entire release.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill776 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability688 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure559 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]553 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 263 Views