Producer Price Index is on the rise in November
The Producer Price Index for finished goods rose 0.8 percent in November, reports the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. This increase followed a 0.4 percent advance in October and September.
Manufacturers’ prices of intermediate goods climbed 1.1 percent, and the crude goods index moved up 0.6 percent. Finished goods’ prices rose 3.5 percent for the 12 months ending November, its smallest 12-month increase since a 3.1-percent advance in August.
Visit the Bureau of Labor Statistics site to view the entire release.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151104 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success610 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting436 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views