Producer Price Index is on the rise in November
The Producer Price Index for finished goods rose 0.8 percent in November, reports the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. This increase followed a 0.4 percent advance in October and September.
Manufacturers’ prices of intermediate goods climbed 1.1 percent, and the crude goods index moved up 0.6 percent. Finished goods’ prices rose 3.5 percent for the 12 months ending November, its smallest 12-month increase since a 3.1-percent advance in August.
Visit the Bureau of Labor Statistics site to view the entire release.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world321 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior229 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry195 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)175 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views