Producer Price Index is on the rise in November
The Producer Price Index for finished goods rose 0.8 percent in November, reports the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. This increase followed a 0.4 percent advance in October and September.
Manufacturers’ prices of intermediate goods climbed 1.1 percent, and the crude goods index moved up 0.6 percent. Finished goods’ prices rose 3.5 percent for the 12 months ending November, its smallest 12-month increase since a 3.1-percent advance in August.
Visit the Bureau of Labor Statistics site to view the entire release.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year435 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection117 Views