Producer Price Index is on the rise in November
The Producer Price Index for finished goods rose 0.8 percent in November, reports the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. This increase followed a 0.4 percent advance in October and September.
Manufacturers’ prices of intermediate goods climbed 1.1 percent, and the crude goods index moved up 0.6 percent. Finished goods’ prices rose 3.5 percent for the 12 months ending November, its smallest 12-month increase since a 3.1-percent advance in August.
Visit the Bureau of Labor Statistics site to view the entire release.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident347 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution185 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing185 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress156 Views