Producer Price Index is on the rise in November
The Producer Price Index for finished goods rose 0.8 percent in November, reports the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. This increase followed a 0.4 percent advance in October and September.
Manufacturers’ prices of intermediate goods climbed 1.1 percent, and the crude goods index moved up 0.6 percent. Finished goods’ prices rose 3.5 percent for the 12 months ending November, its smallest 12-month increase since a 3.1-percent advance in August.
Visit the Bureau of Labor Statistics site to view the entire release.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1860 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1142 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up436 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole311 Views
- Human remains found in Michigan quarry298 Views