Product of the Week: ACE ultra-high-tensile-strength steel bottom dump trailer
All-steel lightweight dump trailer
American Carrier Equipment (ACE) has made its ultra-high-tensile-strength steel bottom dump trailer available to operators in the western United States.
The trailer, which has a 9,680-pound gross vehicle weight and a 24-cubic-yard, 28-ton load capacity, features tapered front and rear structural members to alleviate stress points throughout the trailer.
The unique, fully oscillating kingpin functions as a solid, finished bearing to help absorb and disperse lateral stresses caused by pull and brake torque, while the interior bed slope is designed to completely empty when the gate is opened.
Standard features include ultra-high-tensile-strength steel construction, fuel-saving super single tires and lightweight aluminum wheels. Optional risers that extend bed capacity are also available.
The trailer is available in tandem-axle, tri-axle and quad-axle configurations.
American Carrier Equipment | americancarrierequipment.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1960 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC816 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania528 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole317 Views