Product of the Week: ACE ultra-high-tensile-strength steel bottom dump trailer
All-steel lightweight dump trailer
American Carrier Equipment (ACE) has made its ultra-high-tensile-strength steel bottom dump trailer available to operators in the western United States.
The trailer, which has a 9,680-pound gross vehicle weight and a 24-cubic-yard, 28-ton load capacity, features tapered front and rear structural members to alleviate stress points throughout the trailer.
The unique, fully oscillating kingpin functions as a solid, finished bearing to help absorb and disperse lateral stresses caused by pull and brake torque, while the interior bed slope is designed to completely empty when the gate is opened.
Standard features include ultra-high-tensile-strength steel construction, fuel-saving super single tires and lightweight aluminum wheels. Optional risers that extend bed capacity are also available.
The trailer is available in tandem-axle, tri-axle and quad-axle configurations.
American Carrier Equipment | americancarrierequipment.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers419 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg333 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products203 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views