Product of the Week: ACE ultra-high-tensile-strength steel bottom dump trailer
All-steel lightweight dump trailer
American Carrier Equipment (ACE) has made its ultra-high-tensile-strength steel bottom dump trailer available to operators in the western United States.
The trailer, which has a 9,680-pound gross vehicle weight and a 24-cubic-yard, 28-ton load capacity, features tapered front and rear structural members to alleviate stress points throughout the trailer.
The unique, fully oscillating kingpin functions as a solid, finished bearing to help absorb and disperse lateral stresses caused by pull and brake torque, while the interior bed slope is designed to completely empty when the gate is opened.
Standard features include ultra-high-tensile-strength steel construction, fuel-saving super single tires and lightweight aluminum wheels. Optional risers that extend bed capacity are also available.
The trailer is available in tandem-axle, tri-axle and quad-axle configurations.
American Carrier Equipment | americancarrierequipment.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher518 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks367 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident337 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution161 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress148 Views