Product of the week: AggreSand from Terex Washing Systems
Modular washing and screening
Terex Washing Systems plans to roll out the AggreSand system during the second quarter of 2013.
The AggreSand design incorporates Terex washing systems in a modular design that is pre-wired and pre-plumbed to allow for quick and easy set-up, as well as ease of maintenance.
A 12-cubic-meter hopper is available with an automatic tipping grid and a 12-foot, two-deck vibrating grid complete with variable speed belt feeder, all controlled from the main operator interface and radio control unit. A wide feed conveyor sports a direct drive electric motor and gearbox arrangement and will work at a 19-degree angle when feeding the system.
The three-deck, two-bearing rinsing screen has riveted construction to reduce stress associated with welds. Each deck has eight individually controlled spray bars, which are isolated from vibration.
A split sump tank receives rinsed fines from the bottom deck of the screen while two centrifugal slurry pumps move material from the sump tank into two hydrocyclones. Underflow from the hydrocyclones goes to a dewatering screen fitted with two counter rotating vibratory motors.
The unit also has the option of three aggregate and two sand conveyors, which are powered by direct drive electric motors and gearbox arrangements.
Terex Systems | terex.com/washing
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries252 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views