Product of the Week: ASGCO Sure Grip Belt Clamps
Clamps for conveyor belt maintenance
ASGCO has added Sure Grip Belt Clamps to its lineup of Safe-Guard conveyor safety products.
Designed for maximum grip, the clamps provide even pressure across the conveyor belt with no need to tension the belt or apply pressure to the clamps.
The belt clamps consist of high grade, lightweight steel and remains assembled to minimize the risk of damage and to simplify transport.
Sure Grip Belt Clamps are available in a 5-ton BC5 model and a 7-ton BC7 model.
ASGCO Manufacturing, Inc. | asgco.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)269 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees251 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry204 Views