Product of the Week: ASGCO Sure Grip Belt Clamps
Clamps for conveyor belt maintenance
ASGCO has added Sure Grip Belt Clamps to its lineup of Safe-Guard conveyor safety products.
Designed for maximum grip, the clamps provide even pressure across the conveyor belt with no need to tension the belt or apply pressure to the clamps.
The belt clamps consist of high grade, lightweight steel and remains assembled to minimize the risk of damage and to simplify transport.
Sure Grip Belt Clamps are available in a 5-ton BC5 model and a 7-ton BC7 model.
ASGCO Manufacturing, Inc. | asgco.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant500 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March377 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call277 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania271 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views