Product of the Week: ASGCO Sure Grip Belt Clamps
Clamps for conveyor belt maintenance
ASGCO has added Sure Grip Belt Clamps to its lineup of Safe-Guard conveyor safety products.
Designed for maximum grip, the clamps provide even pressure across the conveyor belt with no need to tension the belt or apply pressure to the clamps.
The belt clamps consist of high grade, lightweight steel and remains assembled to minimize the risk of damage and to simplify transport.
Sure Grip Belt Clamps are available in a 5-ton BC5 model and a 7-ton BC7 model.
ASGCO Manufacturing, Inc. | asgco.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry645 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter426 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)235 Views