Product of the Week: ASGCO Sure Grip Belt Clamps
Clamps for conveyor belt maintenance
ASGCO has added Sure Grip Belt Clamps to its lineup of Safe-Guard conveyor safety products.
Designed for maximum grip, the clamps provide even pressure across the conveyor belt with no need to tension the belt or apply pressure to the clamps.
The belt clamps consist of high grade, lightweight steel and remains assembled to minimize the risk of damage and to simplify transport.
Sure Grip Belt Clamps are available in a 5-ton BC5 model and a 7-ton BC7 model.
ASGCO Manufacturing, Inc. | asgco.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections472 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?306 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations279 Views