Product of the Week: ASGCO Sure Grip Belt Clamps
Clamps for conveyor belt maintenance
ASGCO has added Sure Grip Belt Clamps to its lineup of Safe-Guard conveyor safety products.
Designed for maximum grip, the clamps provide even pressure across the conveyor belt with no need to tension the belt or apply pressure to the clamps.
The belt clamps consist of high grade, lightweight steel and remains assembled to minimize the risk of damage and to simplify transport.
Sure Grip Belt Clamps are available in a 5-ton BC5 model and a 7-ton BC7 model.
ASGCO Manufacturing, Inc. | asgco.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone620 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views