Product of the Week: Atlas Copco FlexiROC T30 R tophammer drill rig
Remote control drill
The standard hydraulic carousel-type rod handling system carries four 12-foot rods, for a maximum drilling depth of 57 feet. The rig is powered by a Tier 4 interim Cummins QSB4.5 turbo charged engine providing improved diesel consumption over its predecessor, the ROC D3 RRC.
The machine’s low center of gravity and high ground clearance are designed to provide mobility over the most challenging terrain, making it well suited for small- to medium-size quarrying jobs.
Atlas Copco Construction & Mining | atlascopco.us
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1287 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1044 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?696 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth494 Views