Product of the Week: Atlas Copco FlexiROC T30 R tophammer drill rig
Remote control drill
The standard hydraulic carousel-type rod handling system carries four 12-foot rods, for a maximum drilling depth of 57 feet. The rig is powered by a Tier 4 interim Cummins QSB4.5 turbo charged engine providing improved diesel consumption over its predecessor, the ROC D3 RRC.
The machine’s low center of gravity and high ground clearance are designed to provide mobility over the most challenging terrain, making it well suited for small- to medium-size quarrying jobs.
Atlas Copco Construction & Mining | atlascopco.us
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter411 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views