Product of the Week: Atlas Copco FlexiROC T30 R tophammer drill rig
Remote control drill
The standard hydraulic carousel-type rod handling system carries four 12-foot rods, for a maximum drilling depth of 57 feet. The rig is powered by a Tier 4 interim Cummins QSB4.5 turbo charged engine providing improved diesel consumption over its predecessor, the ROC D3 RRC.
The machine’s low center of gravity and high ground clearance are designed to provide mobility over the most challenging terrain, making it well suited for small- to medium-size quarrying jobs.
Atlas Copco Construction & Mining | atlascopco.us
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1594 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”260 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention168 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views