Product of the Week: Atlas Copco FlexiROC T30 R tophammer drill rig
Remote control drill
The standard hydraulic carousel-type rod handling system carries four 12-foot rods, for a maximum drilling depth of 57 feet. The rig is powered by a Tier 4 interim Cummins QSB4.5 turbo charged engine providing improved diesel consumption over its predecessor, the ROC D3 RRC.
The machine’s low center of gravity and high ground clearance are designed to provide mobility over the most challenging terrain, making it well suited for small- to medium-size quarrying jobs.
Atlas Copco Construction & Mining | atlascopco.us
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views