Product of the Week: Atlas Copco FlexiROC T30 R tophammer drill rig
Remote control drill
The standard hydraulic carousel-type rod handling system carries four 12-foot rods, for a maximum drilling depth of 57 feet. The rig is powered by a Tier 4 interim Cummins QSB4.5 turbo charged engine providing improved diesel consumption over its predecessor, the ROC D3 RRC.
The machine’s low center of gravity and high ground clearance are designed to provide mobility over the most challenging terrain, making it well suited for small- to medium-size quarrying jobs.
Atlas Copco Construction & Mining | atlascopco.us
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show258 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader177 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs167 Views