Product of the Week: Atlas Copco RC kit for DM45/50
Reverse circulation kit for the DM45 and DML mid-range blasthole drills
The kit uses a cyclone arm that rotates 160 degrees and has a vertical raise and lowering function. The cyclone includes features that can be controlled from inside the cab: a hydraulic upper knife valve and pneumatic lower knife valve, a hydraulic hinge between the dump box and cone splitter and a fixed cone splitter with primary and duplicate sample chutes.
The RC kit has a 66-liter dump box with a steep cone for limiting sample hang up, primary and duplicate ports that are 4- to 15-percent adjustable and a Reverse Circulation Carousel with four 4.5-inch rod cups and a 145-foot maximum on-board capacity.
Other features include a blast box/discharge, a blow-down valve that offers internal valving, an above-head dual swivel and a fully-integrated sample hose management system.
Atlas Copco | atlascopco.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life500 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers337 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 293 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America207 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views