Product of the Week: Atlas Copco RC kit for DM45/50
Reverse circulation kit for the DM45 and DML mid-range blasthole drills
The kit uses a cyclone arm that rotates 160 degrees and has a vertical raise and lowering function. The cyclone includes features that can be controlled from inside the cab: a hydraulic upper knife valve and pneumatic lower knife valve, a hydraulic hinge between the dump box and cone splitter and a fixed cone splitter with primary and duplicate sample chutes.
The RC kit has a 66-liter dump box with a steep cone for limiting sample hang up, primary and duplicate ports that are 4- to 15-percent adjustable and a Reverse Circulation Carousel with four 4.5-inch rod cups and a 145-foot maximum on-board capacity.
Other features include a blast box/discharge, a blow-down valve that offers internal valving, an above-head dual swivel and a fully-integrated sample hose management system.
Atlas Copco | atlascopco.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers244 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution219 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views