Product of the Week: Bedrock Software’s AggFlow Design and Manage
Upgraded simulation software
Three years in development, Bedrock Software, LLC’s newest program is designed to represent a completely new generation of simulation software to manage and optimize an aggregates operation.
AggFlow Design and Manage is a hybrid program that allows workers to work online or offline and to share projects with other users at will. The sharing capability is intended to allow process engineers, consultants and equipment dealers to work most effectively and efficiently when developing a plant optimization strategy.
Simulation can be used to determine optimal production capacity for a particular equipment configuration; then users can input field sample data to compare what the operation is actually producing to its theoretical capability. This information can then be used to identify and eliminate bottlenecks and inefficiencies.
BedRock | aggflow.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)414 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars305 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)289 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees261 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter204 Views