Product of the Week: Bedrock Software’s AggFlow Design and Manage
Upgraded simulation software
Three years in development, Bedrock Software, LLC’s newest program is designed to represent a completely new generation of simulation software to manage and optimize an aggregates operation.
AggFlow Design and Manage is a hybrid program that allows workers to work online or offline and to share projects with other users at will. The sharing capability is intended to allow process engineers, consultants and equipment dealers to work most effectively and efficiently when developing a plant optimization strategy.
Simulation can be used to determine optimal production capacity for a particular equipment configuration; then users can input field sample data to compare what the operation is actually producing to its theoretical capability. This information can then be used to identify and eliminate bottlenecks and inefficiencies.
BedRock | aggflow.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1061 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April640 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry357 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views