Product of the Week: Bridgestone Ecopia R268 all-position radial tire
Performance tire for high-scrub applications
Bridgestone Commercial Solutions rolls out a new edition of its Ecopia product line.
The R268 all-position radial, designed for regional and pickup and delivery trucks, is said to provide tire performance that stands up to high-scrub environments while also offering fuel efficiency advantages.
Its unique tread design and protective features are purpose designed to extend tire life. A wave channel design reduces groove bottom strain to combat the initiation and spread of irregular wear while ribs are proportioned for added stiffness to help reduce irregular wear throughout the footprint.
The addition of a NanoPro-Tech compound limits energy loss for improved rolling resistance and optimum fuel efficiency while a high-scrub tread compound enhances resistance to tread scrubbing.
Bridgestone Commercial Solutions | ecopiatrucktires.com
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest340 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement336 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta288 Views