Product of the Week: Bridgestone Ecopia R268 all-position radial tire
Performance tire for high-scrub applications
Bridgestone Commercial Solutions rolls out a new edition of its Ecopia product line.
The R268 all-position radial, designed for regional and pickup and delivery trucks, is said to provide tire performance that stands up to high-scrub environments while also offering fuel efficiency advantages.
Its unique tread design and protective features are purpose designed to extend tire life. A wave channel design reduces groove bottom strain to combat the initiation and spread of irregular wear while ribs are proportioned for added stiffness to help reduce irregular wear throughout the footprint.
The addition of a NanoPro-Tech compound limits energy loss for improved rolling resistance and optimum fuel efficiency while a high-scrub tread compound enhances resistance to tread scrubbing.
Bridgestone Commercial Solutions | ecopiatrucktires.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources438 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities393 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register367 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs366 Views