Product of the Week: Bridgestone Ecopia R268 all-position radial tire
Performance tire for high-scrub applications
Bridgestone Commercial Solutions rolls out a new edition of its Ecopia product line.
The R268 all-position radial, designed for regional and pickup and delivery trucks, is said to provide tire performance that stands up to high-scrub environments while also offering fuel efficiency advantages.
Its unique tread design and protective features are purpose designed to extend tire life. A wave channel design reduces groove bottom strain to combat the initiation and spread of irregular wear while ribs are proportioned for added stiffness to help reduce irregular wear throughout the footprint.
The addition of a NanoPro-Tech compound limits energy loss for improved rolling resistance and optimum fuel efficiency while a high-scrub tread compound enhances resistance to tread scrubbing.
Bridgestone Commercial Solutions | ecopiatrucktires.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1947 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC809 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania523 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up457 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant319 Views