Product of the Week: Bridgestone Ecopia R268 all-position radial tire
Performance tire for high-scrub applications
Bridgestone Commercial Solutions rolls out a new edition of its Ecopia product line.
The R268 all-position radial, designed for regional and pickup and delivery trucks, is said to provide tire performance that stands up to high-scrub environments while also offering fuel efficiency advantages.
Its unique tread design and protective features are purpose designed to extend tire life. A wave channel design reduces groove bottom strain to combat the initiation and spread of irregular wear while ribs are proportioned for added stiffness to help reduce irregular wear throughout the footprint.
The addition of a NanoPro-Tech compound limits energy loss for improved rolling resistance and optimum fuel efficiency while a high-scrub tread compound enhances resistance to tread scrubbing.
Bridgestone Commercial Solutions | ecopiatrucktires.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger329 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views