Product of the Week: Bridgestone Ecopia R268 all-position radial tire
Performance tire for high-scrub applications
Bridgestone Commercial Solutions rolls out a new edition of its Ecopia product line.
The R268 all-position radial, designed for regional and pickup and delivery trucks, is said to provide tire performance that stands up to high-scrub environments while also offering fuel efficiency advantages.
Its unique tread design and protective features are purpose designed to extend tire life. A wave channel design reduces groove bottom strain to combat the initiation and spread of irregular wear while ribs are proportioned for added stiffness to help reduce irregular wear throughout the footprint.
The addition of a NanoPro-Tech compound limits energy loss for improved rolling resistance and optimum fuel efficiency while a high-scrub tread compound enhances resistance to tread scrubbing.
Bridgestone Commercial Solutions | ecopiatrucktires.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February357 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand128 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views